ADAPT is the only voluntary organisation in Northern Ireland, solely committed to “Building Equality and Inclusion through Accessibility”.
ADAPT envisage an inclusive society where disabled people can participate and are represented at all levels.
We will work vigorously to be the premier provider of accessibility support services which position disability equality as a right.
ADAPT will work to build capacity for equality and inclusion in all public services.
ADAPT will continue taking a lead role facilitating the empowerment of people to enrich their lives through the enjoyment and barrier free participation in culture, arts and leisure activities. We advocate for accessibility for people of all abilities, not just in terms of the built environment, but in the widest sense of access through projects which encourage awareness, participation, integration and employment.
You can use the navigation buttons to ...
- Read more about who we are
- Catch up on the latest ADAPT NI News
- Learn about the Services we offer to help diversify your clientele
- Find out about the Projects Intro and how to get involved
- Search the Access 400 database to find a place to visit or to relax
- Visit the networking sites on the Links page
Thanks for visiting our site - please contact us if you feel we can be of any further assistance.